Sunday, January 27

Self...


When I think about it, and when I look closely at my pictures, they are ALL, in their own way, nothing but self-portraits, a part of my life. Christer Strömholm

I have never attempted a self-portrait before.
I think it is because part of me just thinks it's an artistic kind of vanity and I don't want other people to think I like taking photos of myself. I don't want to come across in the wrong way... and then I thought... that is exactly the reason I should do it. 

I shouldn't care what someone else thinks! It's the one chance I will have to take any photo I want and the subject can't complain because the subject is me. 

So, I am doing a week of self-portraits, trying to capture how I'm feeling each day in as many creative ways as possible... wish me luck!


(click an image to enlarge)

Monday:






Tuesday:






Wednesday:





Thursday:





Friday:






Saturday:








Sunday:





2 comments:

  1. Wow! There's some really lovely stuff here. Good luck with your journey. Look forward to seeing more from you! SJ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent concept and well executed, really love the images in the snow quite a few have a certain ethereal quality which really catches the eye. Look forward to view more of your work soon.

    ReplyDelete